View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 03:20 AM   #33
Steffan Redhawk
Northern Traditional

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Steffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond repute
Steffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond reputeSteffan Redhawk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks

I appriciate your good words, and advice.

I know that the sweat has nothing to do with the gourd dance, the reason I brought that up in another thread was to clarify that the gourd dance wasn't a ceremony (like a sweat)...

Was not trying to compare the gourd dance to a sweat, or a longhouse, I just wanted to ensure that it wasn't a ceremonial dance.

See, the way I was taught, was that the dance was a special dance, but it is also held in the eye of the dancer, some dance for spirit, some for fun, some just for the social interaction..

I did not intend whatsoever to say that a gourd dance was part of a sweat, or anything of that sort.. For those of you whom I confused, or offended, I apologize, I will try to choose my wording more carefully.

Thank you for your good words, means alot.
MSN: [email protected]
Steffan Redhawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook