View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 08:18 PM   #87
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G
Eastern Conference UPDATE:

Detroit Pistons vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: UPDATE Team MOTOWN against LeBron and the mistake on the lake crew! Other than the chance to see the next great one, WE WILL ALL BE WITNESSES! but to an old fashioned *** kicking...Detroit has too much more at every position....and nobody on the Cavs can deal w/ the many matchups that Detroit offers. LeBron will be fun to watch...but Detroit will win in 5..or 6 if they get overconfident...
{{ DETROIT WINS 113-86...GOES UP 1 GAME TO NOTHING..THIS GAME SHOWS THE LEAGUE, AND HOPEFULLY DAVID STERN, THAT DETROIT, WHO ALWAYS DRAWS THE JUNIOR VARSITY TV TIMES/CHANNELS IF KOBE OR LEBRON ARE PLAYING, IS A PRETTY GOOD TEAM!! AHEAD BY 37?? AND WINNING BY 27??? THIS WAS CHRISTIANS AGAINST LIONS, AS PREDICTED}}
Detroit up 2-1 after losing 84-77 to the Cleveland James Gang....but do NOT panic, Detroit has a phobia about game 3's almost never winning one ever...and this shows why the PISTONS are vastly superior...they played their worst game in like, years, and the Cavaliers could barely beat them...even though they played well. Memo to David Stern, OK turn up the MEDIA blitz..LeBron had a triple double...and the Cavs beat Detroit!!! lay it on good, and thick....sell those jerseys!! but ultimately, Cleveland has HAD it's day in the sun now....and will get KILLED in this series...If I didn't know better, I'd swear the PISTONS were all stoned in this one...but they will RULE!!!!!! now

I have to agree with this statement...Did you see the way the Pistons were stumbling around trying to defend Lebron on his way to a triple double?!!! Wasn't that Teshaun Prince stumbling backwards while LB was knocking down threes?! And did you see Rasheed (another dumb Carolina player) tripping over himself while picking up two fouls on two plays? This might turn out to be a pretty good series, but I have to agree, Detroit is pretty strong and should win.

Let's go watch the Spurs/Mavs game!

Anybody wanna buy a jersey?!

David Stern

New Jersey and Miami Heat: Bulls gave Miami fits w/ outside shooting, and constant motion and hustle. But the NETS aren't as young, or as good a 3 point shooting team. Vince Carter has scored a LOT so far, but has a history of coming up short at crunch time. Nobody on NJ canhandle Shaq, or D Wade, and J Kidd can only shoot against Detroit....so look for the Heat to prevail in 6....
Heat up 2-1...and on track to eliminate the NETS in 6...the HEAT have no answer for Carter, but Wade, and Shaq...are too much for a team without much of a low post defense....but the HEAT look beatable, if you move off the ball, run, and play defense. Will this lead to the PISTONS eliminating a SHAQ led team three straight years? Yes, hoopsters...it SURE will....
P.S. This is not JD writing this...Hi 'C'!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook