View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 02:39 AM   #98
Joe G
*~the REAL me~*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Yeah JDazmum....50 may be on to something....I used to go to PISTONS games...when it didn't cost a mortgage and firstborn to get in ....and enjoy a 5 dollar 12 oz beer, 10$ parking (a mile away) and 3 dollar soggy hotdogs. And there was a time when the fans there actually knew the game. Once, I was sitting amongst all these rich folks w/ women in diamonds/furs/etc...and one of them actually asked me: "which one is Michael Jordan'? !!!!!! of all the players in NBA history, he'd be one you'd expect people to know....and most of the chatter was about gossip/money/stocks/bonds..etc...and nothing about hoops....I never go anymore...it just isn't worth it and the crowds are too wierd...
Yeah Pistons and Suns would be good...but first we gotta get past Cleveland, and then Miami too....but I have confidence in the PISTONS..they have heart..and character ....as do the Suns too..and the Spurs.....
The NBA does generate a TON of money..so the average guy type fan is squeezed out...and 50 could be about right
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook