View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 11:54 AM   #11
~*~MizzQaqimat~*~
Jingle Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes
I have a quilt that when I was still at home i had on my bed and when I would bead in my room ,and need to tie off I would just stick the needle in the quilt, well i guess i forgot it at one time or the other ,because after i was married years later,& several washings, I put it on our bed and my hubby went to turn over in the nite and got stuck rite in the hinney! he was rolling around making a fuss and I asked why exactly did you wake me up! he said I have a needle in my butt! and with my wondrfull humor I said wow thats not where I remember putting it!
Haha that happens to me all the time! I have this big cushy chair I'll bead in sometimes, and I'll stick the needles in the armrests and forget about them, well they'll sink right in there, and when my hubby sits down and rests his arms he gets stuck lol. I did the same thing in the bedroom too, with the needle in the quilt, and on this chair at the foot of our bed, lol...

I thought this thread was about being addicted to beading...like you know you're addicted when, if you have to go to the bathroom, you'll hold it and hold it and hold it, because you just HAVE to get the end of that row done! lol

MizzQaqimat's Space
~*~MizzQaqimat~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook