View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 01:58 AM   #195
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
everwish, the future love of your life was sitting next to you, and this future love was sitting there staring at the moon wishing out loud for you and all the world to hear.. well that gurl is you.

mee im looking at you, listening to your words and slowly rearrangeing my life in my head to suit yours. so i guess i started to dream right alongside you, because i could just see me doing things with you. and soon id be the man and you would be the wife. together we would build this wonderful life.

but, the truth is. im not like you. i cant sit at the edge of the grand canyon with stars and moolight everywhere dreaming outloud. just me, you and the creator and you dreaming outloud like it was nothing. the outloud part is what kills mee.. because im sitting here ashamed i cant say the words you need to hear. like how *im the man of your dreams* aye, maybe ill leave that part out. but if you would let mee i would take your hand and do my best to give you the things you dream of.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook