View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 02:55 PM   #4
Okwataga
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Okwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond repute
Okwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Yeah US got in

Shame about Rooney - thought he was on the mend and was going to be able to play
I know thier first game isn't till the 10th

Will be interesting to see Thiery Henry against England - if they make it past the first three games and get matched up

Not sure about US - I see Iran has a strong team will be interesting to watch them
I've told everyone to leave me alone in the evenings, unless they too are watching with me.....

My son pulls for Brazil, he plays the xbox 2006 world cup game and can hear him in there just a fussing at the ref's for bad calls..... kind of funny:)

Looks like a lot of strong teams this year will be some good matches
Okwataga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook