View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 05:05 PM   #38
stillrezin
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe
It all depends on how many powwow points are you willing to commit and how old your commod cheese is?

Just know ...

that I will raise you 12 "slighty used" powwow raffle tickets, 3 dollars worth of food stamps and a brand new bingo dauber!

_____

GOOOOOOOOO MAVS!!!!
ok let see here......4,000,000 points and i see your raffle tickets 3 food stamps and new duaber and raise you on slightly used car(no title,tires,doors,windows,hood,seats,its got a real bucket seat, and oh yeah the battery is new but the engine is missing) and 1 rez dog with 3 legs,(i got hungry and needed a snack"j/k") and one bingo bag for your daubers.
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook