View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 09:17 AM   #30
Kio-Manche
a.k.a Numunu1971

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kio-Manche has a reputation beyond repute
Kio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstick warrior
Just want to dance the way the dance was intended thats all !
Well I think thats fantastic. I am only asking because I like to hear what other peoples traditions are. Especially where gourd dance is concerned. I'm still not sold on the dollar bill raising. See, the tradition I was taught is to be low key when giving money to someone or honoring someone. Like, hold it in you hand and shake hands with the person, don't make a big deal of it. Raising the dollar up in the air defeats that tradition I was taught.....Numunu