Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2002, 02:05 PM   #3822
TaShunka Luta
Not for the Weak & Timid

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
it is 50mg demerol and 25 mg of phenerghan (anti-emetic) relaxes the smooth muscle of your stomach so you're not nauseated - makes you veeerrrrryyyyy sedated. So yes, it makes you feel funky. I've been on them for a week. Alone taboot during the day and had nothing better to think about that what would the (this is when I'm awake - which was about 20 minutes of each day) effect of this drug be while making whoopie? hahahahahahahahahahha. See, I was watching E! those late nite shows on the RIO Grande and down under and men in swimsuits and - well, you get the ride don't you?? :( And, my mind is always working so I was like, if this makes you relaxed then - you know, and what if and. I told you I just need to shut up, that's all there is to it. Someone put my plate in the blender so I can eat it please. :o
TaShunka Luta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook