Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2002, 02:19 PM   #3826
Coyot_In_The_House
BOULDERDASH!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Then...

He goes to find some of Red's pies and my my pie! Smile.....

He just lets her have it..No not in the face...I'm not mean...Better yet to let her have it in the butt! Yes Red now has pie all over her butt!

Turning to Taci again he smears whipped cream all over her hair.....Mousse even......

Now She where is She......Oh there she is......Geez your all greasy...I can't get agrip....He whips out a pie and boiing! Right on top of the ole melon.....Just look at thet strawberry filling oooze down her face...How Cute! Lick...Good even...Smile
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook