Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2002, 02:30 PM   #3832
Coyot_In_The_House
BOULDERDASH!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wink

Hey Brother NUMSEE...Will Paaa leeeze stop watching and git in on the antics......Wongay tohanshe wongay!!!!! And to think how crazy you are.....Mycah man!!!!!

Turning rather slowly the Coyot sees what amess he made.....He picks up the grub and wipes things off...Even noses and butts and hair.....See he is nutty sometimes....Well if anything he does indeed like to have a goot time.........Yes I do.....He peeks at the ole watch and realizes he has work to do....So with a little more elbow grease he cleans up the mess and shoots out the door.....But who is that standing off in the distance? Brother Noom ski?
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook