Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2002, 03:40 PM   #3857
She
Storm Chaser

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Yikes!!!!

I might beable to put him in my closet. For those rainy days. And I'll have to let him out in the sun too. Just to keep that nice color.

And of course Dinner... I'll have to feed him. And I promise I'll take him for walks. Ayes

And the hair???/ Well I have been kind of thinking about how it would feel between my fingers......... and my toes LOLOLOL

Okay, okay... I'm fine now:Angel:
She is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook