Thread: honoring ppl
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 12:41 AM   #4
travelingmocs
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I agree honering was a way to introduce people or to honer a vetran or someone you have not seen in a long time, and only family and close friends would come and dance with you. Now a days the whole arena comes and dances with you. Thats fine in a way but it also takes something away from it too, cause alot of the people who come up have no clue whats going on they just come up to put money down and follow the crowd.

Well thats it, I hope I have not offened but I wanted to add my two cents...........