Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 12:15 PM   #3908
dreamweaversoultaker
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
dreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond repute
dreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond reputedreamweaversoultaker has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks Red and No i dont have his number.I was at the pow wow meeting for the pow wow he is head dancer at here I need to talk to him about that and all before long.The commite is so pleased that he is going to be Headman here.I was talking to them last night and they are looking forward to seeing him and everyone that comes from all over to be at this pow wow.So please let him Know I do need to chat with him..Thanks again...:D