View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 12:10 PM   #4
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by streamhawk
I agree WhoMe, and she also talked to the right folks too. I've met Tim Tsoodle on several occassions while attending Black Leggins, gourd danced with him elsewhere too, he's a good man.
The reporter and photographer also spent time interviewing Tim's father at his camp. Tim's father was the Kiowa director of the American Indian Exposition when the Kiowa gourd dance was revived.

She also interviewed Bill "Thuke" Koomsa, Jr. I spoke with Mr. Koomsa after the interview and he gave me a lot of information about his families involvement both in the past, as well as during the revival of the Kiowa gourd dance.

So, I agree that she did her homework and talked with several excellent sources.