View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 11:38 PM   #56
Kiiwedinong
Head Singing Judge

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
There will be times like maybe a month or two where I will go on such a good run of poker that it makes paying bills and life easier...so yeah there are times of fortune and some times of tough luck...ya know thats poker.

I play online a lot too myself. I dont play any real money games online...mostly freerolls like at espn, tropical poker and of course ultimate bet. I hope to place at the powwows tournament and have some real money online to build and build.

Anyways....seee ya on the 26th and good luck.
Kiiwedinong is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook