View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 10:53 PM   #100
Kiiwedinong
Head Singing Judge

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
OK HERE IS MY OFFICIAL BET PAUL.
* I last longer than you or win it all
vs.
* You last longer than me or win it all

If I win my side of the bet you owe me 250,000 pts. If you win your side of the bet I owe you 100,000 pts. Does that sound fair or should it be 250,00 pts both ways? Don't matter to me.

Oh yeah and starfoxx I've now excused you from my bet with paul. I dont know you and I'm afraid you will not be the first one knocked out, I have a feeling you will do well now that you have responded on here with confidence. Good Luck.
Kiiwedinong is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook