View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 12:42 PM   #25
veritasxl
Chahta Apokni

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
veritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Mowa Band

Wow, this is so interesting and I will follow it. On my mom's side I have relatives from both OK Band and Miss. Band. On my dad's side they left OK early on and settled in Marksville LA, they couldn't deal with the dry land of OK after the fertile soil of Miss. I know there are a lot of people there in LA. that wasicu's consider Cajun or Creole but are actually Ndns, some have french names some don't, but alot of Ndns do like among the Lakota.

I do believe that some of the Arcadians lived and adopted the traditions of the Ndns in the area, it stands to reason, they were hiding from the British in the swamps etc. Without help from Ndns they wouldn't have survived.

I pray for an fair resolution to this.

V