View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 09:32 PM   #27
Kiwehnzii
Oldfart

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Okay den. Powwow was run good. No probs for me at all. However, the missus asked me to mention that the M.C.s should announce when the contests are coming up. With ndneyez being a tradish dancer with a fully beaded top, she always appreciates it if she knows whether to put on the cloth or the beaded top. My wife put hers on ( it was hot) about 3 on Saturday and she didn't contest til 8:30. An announcement stating that all adults should be ready to dance approximately 6-6:30 woulda been cool. That's when the adult contests actually started.

Ya guys did good, tho. I got no beefs. Wait, I got one........... no seniors rate for the party. Aye, jus' kiddin'.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook