View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 10:22 PM   #28
sltate
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well, I wasn't aware of all of that controversy and no one evidently complained about it, especially those dancing at the time, so I guess it is just 20/20 hindsight...this was a GOOD pow wow and the committee was excellent,as was the staff. It was a fun pow wow, and coming from Oklahoma...it wasn't that hot there at all...80's and low 90's is kind of cool to us. LOL
I hope the committee will continue with the age group splits because like it was stated before...it gives alot of the dancers the opportunity to dance against other dancers that are on their stamina level, and ability..especially fancy and grass because there are still alot of really great fancy dancers that are still dancing and you will see them come out when they have their own age group category because they have the opportunity to jam and not have to dance against those barely 18 year olds. LOL
Good job, committee.
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook