View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 07:58 PM   #6
orangepridendns1
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
orangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking Finally got them...

Hand delivered by my father in law today from a gentleman in Tejas that some of us know a bag full of deer toes....Want to start working on them tonight but have to be at the fire station..so tomorrow brings a new day and I want that day to start with making my set of deer toes bells to wear at Ponca this next weekend. I saw an article in Whispering Wind awhile back (browsing the books at Sharp's..lol ) but I want to know what those of you who actually wear deer toes can tell me about making this set. What's the best way to mount them, set them, fix them up right to I get a keen set of toes once I'm done. Thanks for the help!!
OP1
...... everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence.
Mourning Dove Salish 1888-1936
orangepridendns1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook