View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 12:06 PM   #2
indian-heart-beat
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wakopataki,
I don't know if I am welcome here in Native News And Issues...cause I am German-yes-European with a tiny little bit NDN blood in me. But I don't know much about your/our history. Not yet. Everything I know I 'learned' from reading books like "Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee". Too sad.
Be sure I would be so glad to have a teacher like you! You are telling not only those facts you feel comfortable with. I think you are right, it is not a teacher's job to judge about history. History is history. It is past which repeats in different forms, and remembering history should avoid some mistakes that have already been made.
This is only my opinion. I read it somewhere. (WhoMe?)
I am sorry that I cannot help you. I don't know enough. The only thin I know is that NOBODY should have to suffer because he/she is Indian, African, German (Hitler) or whatever! Everybody please show respect against each other. No prejudice...
Okay, I better get out of here. Best wishes from Germany!
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook