View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 06:38 PM   #3
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by indian-heart-beat
I read it somewhere. (WhoMe?)!

Uh oh. I heard my name! *L

------------

Wakopataki,

If you are sincere and really want to learn Indian history. I have compiled a 36-page paraphrased timeline of: treaties, ordinances, policies, laws, decisions, commissions, acts and removals affecting American Indians from first contact to the present.

I would be willing to share this document with you to help you educate some of those who may frustrate you.

Each piece of information is a paragraph long but includes the call numbers to find the original document if you want to do some real research.

Let me know by PMing me with your email address.

"You are not alone in meeting ignorant people!"