View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 11:47 PM   #7
crazywolf
crazywolf

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
crazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Boozhoo niji,

OLChemist I kinda like the way that you served the truth as a side dish. I have tried this, with my boss, that I see everyday. It didnt work for him. It does work with some people though.

Wakopataki, Keep on teacking the ones that will listen, and ignore the ones you cant. Like my boss, there is nothing I can do or say to change his mind, he is a bit of a historian, he likes to be correct (all the time) and if its not written in a book somewhere, then it didnt happen. It is useless trying to argue with him, and sometimes I forget that when HE brings up the subject and I end up loosing my temper in the end.

These people are not worth wasting your time on, use your time to teach the ones that will learn. What you are attempting to do is a noble effort, and its soemthing that more people should be trying to do. The more people that know the truth, the better it will be for future generations.

There are people that prefer not to change anything, the people that wrote the history in the first place. History is written for the masses by the victors. These people you need to be careful of, because they will try to stop you. I cant really tell you how to deal with these people, except to just tell them to leave.

Thats about all I have to say about this so I will leave it at that.

Derek
crazywolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook