View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 06:13 PM   #9
stillrezin
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G
Preseason scores mean absolutely nothing. The good teams are just trying things out, and seeing what backup guys can do. The good players only look at conditioning, and avoiding injuries. On Nothing teams, such as the Lions...players should be trying to actually have a strategy, and a concept of what offense and defense mean, but most are too busy wrestlin with owners for a better contract, or more playing time.
What's perverse is that despite not having won anything since 1957...and rarely making the playoffs...or past the first round if they do, they ALWAYS sell out home games!!!!

hey Joe i agree with you on pre-season games.

and i didnt mean no offense to the lions.

when i coached grade school football the lil' guys and I only won 1 game. but the whole town was there supporting the boys and i female that was playing. we had a fun time. so yeah it doesnt matter if the team loses it does matter if the town supports the team.

so i didnt mean any offense there Joe. your a cool guy. dont want to tick you off.
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook