View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 05:41 PM   #9
Hazben
Gimpy Old Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Hazben has a brilliant futureHazben has a brilliant futureHazben has a brilliant futureHazben has a brilliant futureHazben has a brilliant futureHazben has a brilliant futureHazben has a brilliant futureHazben has a brilliant futureHazben has a brilliant futureHazben has a brilliant future
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe
*L Don't you just love that mentality?

Most of the world's historical cultural evolution is undocumented.

Just because a whole culture is wiped out and there were no witnesses to write down what took place, does that mean it didn't happen?
Ennit? I had a guy tell me recently that for history to be valid, it must be written.

Wakopataki, there are a couple of books I think might help you, mainly because they present an unusually unbiased view AND were both written by whites. Since you indicate that some of the people you talk to don't believe nDn's, these unbiased white writers could be helpful.

The Earth Shall Weep by James Wilson is a blow by blow accounting of the theft of Turtle Island, Nation by Nation. Take your blood-pressure meds before reading!
1491 by Charles Mann gives an eye-opening account of the civilizations that flourished here before Columbus got lost and stubbed his toe on an island 12,000 miles from where he thought he was. It is based on solid archaeological evidence that most mainstream scholars try to ignore, due to the fact that it seriously messes with their concept of history.

As others have said, there are many who will not ever understand or even listen. Don't waste your breath on them. Some want to know the truth. Please be careful to give them your best efforts. And thank you for trying, and for asking for assistance.