Thread: 2006 Schmetizun
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 05:37 PM   #27
Strugganona
Miss Struggs

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Strugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond reputeStrugganona has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Aight yall...I always have a good time at this pow wow...but this year was juss a lil bit weird. Most folks arrive for Thursday night GE because of the points, but this year there were no GE points taken that nite. I wish I had known that so I could have waited to head out there. I mean, hotels that weekend aren't cheap because everyone around Foxwoods knows the pow wows on....so that was messed up. They coulda big ben'd us all so we could've saved some money and waited another day to head out!

But other than that, I liked the pow wow. There weren't that many dancers like years past...every year I head over there, other dancers always remind me of that. Hmmm....makes one wonder what the reason behind the declining numbers?

And I totally missed to Rodeo due to the rain. Thumbs down there! Im always down for some cowboys-you know, because I totally appreciate the athleticism!