Thread: honoring ppl
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 12:37 AM   #18
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Parks is correct. Many times if a family song is started and a family member is at the drum that singer(s) will stand to honor thier family.

I know that a common honor at the drum is the headsinger. I have seen this and the honor is at the drum just outside of the chairs usually.

I only wish that some of these superhonoringaddicts would actually dance in OK, especially in the Carnegie area. I would like to watch them honor everyone down there with some odd antics. Learn to dance right or don't do it at all.