View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 02:21 AM   #62
BurBz
Dineth Hearth Throth

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking I haven't posted here in FOREVER!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyaanii mom
Much, much thanks to all the awesome dancers and singers who came. I was shocked and excited and scared to see so many people.

Hey Burbs, I'm so glad you came! Thanks. Did you have fun?

I'm tired... I'm going to bed... Type at you all some time in the next few days.... I have to get back to the real world and my job tomorrow.
KAY!!! *hugs* It's always great seeing you!!! You and your committee did an awesome job!!! GREAT JOB!!! Of course I had a good time..even tho we were only there on sunday! LOL Hope to see you soon though!!! *hugs*

Wanda!!! YAY!! It was good to finally see you and your kids!! You have a great bunch of kids there! Congrats to your son placing! Aww your granddaughter is so sweet!! Hope to see you soon again!! *hugs*

And last of all...shi'zheii Dave!! It was sooooo good to see you again Dad!! Great job on the sound system..I'm glad my brother was there to help you out! I miss you and your family too!! We have to stop by and visit you sometime!

Injunboy! My Dad tried to point you out to me..but we couldn't see you!! He said he met you!

Hope to see you all soon again!
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook