Old 09-12-2006, 03:09 PM   #69
Tradish_Mom
Let's Dance!!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Tradish_Mom has a spectacular aura about
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
K-Mom
you and your committee ROCK the whole weekend away.. congrats on a job well done! I knew from the beginning it was going to be a "GOOT one"!
thank you again for inviting my son to be head boy thursday nite youth pw... on his behalf, it was an honor.

Burbs- Yes, it was great to finally meet you.. wanted to meet your boys too. I was looking for you towards the end of the pw to give some cake.. but couldn't find cha.
Found your dad TT... hope he enjoyed the plate.
BTW- TT.. your sound system is sounding better and better at each powwow... i think the mics are really enjoying the drum beats!

Nezbah- great to see you once again.. yep, the boys are getting big!.. too fast! Kai tore it up .. keep it up kai!!!

To the rest of the Powwow.comers.. come and say hi next time..
all in all.. we really enjoyed this NN Fair PW... the best thus far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurBz
KAY!!! *hugs* It's always great seeing you!!! You and your committee did an awesome job!!! GREAT JOB!!! Of course I had a good time..even tho we were only there on sunday! LOL Hope to see you soon though!!! *hugs*

Wanda!!! YAY!! It was good to finally see you and your kids!! You have a great bunch of kids there! Congrats to your son placing! Aww your granddaughter is so sweet!! Hope to see you soon again!! *hugs*

And last of all...shi'zheii Dave!! It was sooooo good to see you again Dad!! Great job on the sound system..I'm glad my brother was there to help you out! I miss you and your family too!! We have to stop by and visit you sometime!

Injunboy! My Dad tried to point you out to me..but we couldn't see you!! He said he met you!

Hope to see you all soon again!