View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 01:02 PM   #76
Nezbah
Peace n Mutton Grease

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Nezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Nezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
I always appreciate the food and drinks that people offer to me. I got invitations to breakfast at two camps all weekend, a full mutton roast dinner Saturday evening, and a birthday cake on Sunday!

Like you say, I try to make each gig better than the last one. What makes it fun is the support and encouragement from everyone involved. This includes the committee, the MCs, the Host Drums, visiting drums, dancers, and most importantly, that one person that is in the audience who put everything aside and came to the powwow to see all the activities and hear the sounds of the drum groups that have traveled a long ways to be there. If I can satisfy that one person, then I've fulfilled my obligations and commitments to the powwow committee.

You satisified me.............hahaha......... **smokes ciggy** ahhhhh Kidding!

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
[email protected]
Nezbah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook