View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 01:56 AM   #45
stillrezin
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsalt
Good luck to you & da' Broncos. I dont expect they'll need it. What is the over and under on fumbles. My back-up QB is good for 2 himself. I just hope Plummer is weirded out. C'mon yuo know how he is.

WAR- Stillrezin's Nephew. Man I loved those days.
StillRezin-- dude keep going to them games. He appreciates it either now or later.

hey thanks for the good words lostsalt.

yeah i have been to his first 2 games so far. my brothers and i are al there along with friend and relatives all hollering and joking around. someday we might get kicked out of the sidelines for being crazy ndn.s

i know he enjoys us being there for him. he is always pointing our way and we get even louder. man.

i'l say this again.

I LOVE FOOTBALL. any evel. i got another nephew in grade school football. them lil guys sure have fun. the young ones are out there for fun and thats why i coached the young ones. they just wanted to have fun. as they get older then it becomes more about winning and not about just having fun.
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook