View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 09:45 PM   #7
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfeather
Hey Thank you sooooooo much!
I've been looking for this powwow info since last night. Thought I'd made a mistake on the date and location. LOL

Looking forward to attending, went to the Spirit of Bison event and I danced my feet off! hahaha Heard about this one from there.

Is anyone camping out on Friday night? IF so keep a fire burning for me.

Silverfeather
Silverfeather,

I'm planning on being there early on Friday evening before the sun goes down. You can hang with us for a spell if you like. We got a good sized sound setup to do and I want to get an early start. At the bison ranch we put 7500 watts of power into the circle. For the Village I want to keep the streamers on top the tipis at a full gale force wind from the sound system. This is the weekend WE start to celebrate NATIVE AMERICAN DAY in Ohio. Gotta let everyone know that WE were the first ones here and guess what, WE AIN'T LEAVING!!!!!!

The best drums in the area will be there, and I'm pulling out the big watt amps.

Ken

Hey Sis, you need more pickles?

Bro

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook