View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 11:32 AM   #29
1badazzndn
SNAGNOMETRY 101

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My drum group was performing at the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage festival a few years ago- and we were trying to be really professional and proper and stuff - and the biggest singer we got prolly weighs in around 380, goes and breaks a metal chair right during the middle of the song. Now im not talkin about just coming off the hinges, im talkin about the whole bottom being broke off. he falls and busts his azz right on the stage. we all crack up histerically!

Another one-we went down to hollywood this year for the seminole tribal fair. I had made reservations for 4 rooms and told the hotel that we wouldnt be getting in untill thursday morning, but have the rooms ready cuz wed be driving all night. So needless to say-we get there and they dont have the rooms ready. hours go by and the rooms arent ready. so myself and another singer decide to protest. we got some blankets and pillows out of the van and then laid down infront of the hotel lobby entrance. it was sooooo funny-everybodies reaction to us just laying on the contract. we got all of it on video too.

these are just a few of many- i could write a small novel lolol
1badazzndn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook