View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 06:17 PM   #6
ntownn8ive
As you can see...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My grandma used to say, "If it weren't for those [email protected] powwows, then you wouldn't have to worry about getting your babies enrolled!"

I had mentioned, too, that when I went to AK I didn't meet someone that I wasn't related to, and alot of those Nativez that were livin up there were all married up with people from the same clan and everything. Stirrin up sh*t with their grammas and what not that way.

But they have a serious system, as with alot of tribes, with clans and relatives and what not. Though very intricate and complex, these are the most profound and ingenious systems of maintaining relations and keeping people from incest, yuk.

...that's so true....so, so true...
ntownn8ive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook