View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 09:26 PM   #33
travelingmocs
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
This story happened a long time ago, but it sticks out in mind every time I sing. I was sitting in with a group somewhere and there was this Kiowa guy singing, and he was wild with his stick. He almost hit one of the lady singers a couple times, and she was getting P.O'D and she was like I am going to grap his stick if he does that crap again. Well long story short he got wild again and she graped his stick and pulled back on it. His face had a look of shock, we all tried not to crack up. But when that song was done, we were rolling out of our chairs and stuff.