View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 04:37 PM   #14
musicedu77
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
musicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
this blood quantem business is a tricky thing...each tribe has their own idea of whats acceptable blood quatenem and and whats not for enrollment..in general im 1/4 ndn but not many tribes add up all from all sides which is sad in a way..i agree with the person that posted this thread and i honestly think the old ways are better but we have a bigger problem those who get recongized just for the money and not willing to learn...thats why each tribe set up their own requirments so ppl dont get away with this..i honestly think even though my nephews and my neice are 1/8th they will never get recognized and being ndn isnt about that at all...as long as yar community and your family etc.. knows ya and accepts ya thats all anyone needs....so eventhough many ppl say well 1/8th well ya aint ndn i say to heck with those ppl focus on the good.. family is what matters and passing on tradition...otherwise it would die out...now i would strongly encourage them to marry full bloods but for love too..how thigns are runned within each community has changed alot since BIA formed and contact..its their way of control over each comminuty.. there alot more bigger powwows that arent carding anymore and theres alot that do...i go to all reguardless and not let it bother me... well n the jist off all of this being ndn is bigger than whos enrolled and who isnt theres alot of born and raised ndn's who are full blood who arent enrolled and they have their reasons or just cant for some reason..but the jist not being enrolled doesnt make anyone less ndn than the ones who are
musicedu77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook