View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 05:18 PM   #15
apacheheart
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
apacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond reputeapacheheart has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

It's all about the$$....lemme tell ya something,the last thing the BIA,and most tribes want to do is enroll anotherNDN.If you "happen" to be born on the rez,then you're one of the "lucky" ones.Off rez,no such luck.Even if you meet the blood reqs.,there is still the matter of community recognition,and family reputation.If your family name has a black spot on it,even if it goes back generations,you will not be welcome into the community by anyone,and it will be a very uncomfortable existence.I would rather live in the mainstream where people like me(or not) based on the kind of person I am,not on whether or not an ancestor of mine was a complete [email protected]@h&** back in the day,or because one of my parents is non-NDN,or because I wasn't born in the"RED GHETTO"....KEEP SMILIN'1
apacheheart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook