View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 05:30 PM   #16
musicedu77
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
musicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond reputemusicedu77 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
hmm i dont think any of my family has a black spot...maybe on their arm*lmao* sorry bad joke but if there are any noone ever talked about it and kept it hush hush...thats the way my family works..alot not all ppl on rez has more hard time accepting those who arent born on the rez but then again some of my relatives have high standard and are respected among the community...i was never born on the rez but the only reason why i was accepted among the community was because of my ma and my grandpa and i think in my heart that once they got to know me soem of them accepted me no matter..hmm well my grandpa marrying a white woman would be that black spot but i still was accepted not by al but most...but it really didnt matter to me and never relaly thought about it..i try to focus on the good
musicedu77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook