View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 04:33 PM   #2
Nezbah
Peace n Mutton Grease

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Nezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Nezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G
We're on the ship! It's Thursday about an hour until the Pow Wow.

So far we have had an absolutely great time!

There are about 130 people here with the Pow Wow group including Trena (Singing Otter) andher mother, Derick and Lita Matthews, Spike Draper and his family, Maury Porer, Arvel Bird, and many more!

We'll be shooting photos and videos today and recording some interviews today.

Look for more info from the cruise soon!

But for now, I'll tell everyone this, you have to go on one of these! We're loving it!! And already making plans for the next one!

Paul,

Having dealt with David (even pre-linda years) and Linda for the past few years, I know the PWC is awesome, that's why I help him sell it. I am one of the only native travel agents out there, you can even ask him about it. :D. But the one you have to go on is the Alaska PWC which happens every 2 years, next one I think is in 2008. Then of course the East Coast one on the Carribbean. But I arrange most of the air/hotel and pre/post cruise stuff for him. David and I coordinate our marketing efforts so..... its all good there. Glad your having fun. I would have been there but I had to work . I might try for the East one next year. I know these ships like the back of my hand, since I sell them, so he only uses the newer ones. . I even have David's videos from previous years, let me know if you want some copies of those.

Well be safe and have fun!!

Molly, Native Paths Travel Service

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
npathstvl@gmail.com
Nezbah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook