View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 12:33 PM   #3
darkwaterlum
Gettin Dat Chicken On...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
darkwaterlum is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Tough situation, I can relate to you though, I seriously dated someone, as she did not powwow, at all, she would go sometimes, but thats about it, and it was cool for a while, but then we argued all the time, and she felt as if I choose singing and dancing, powwowin over her. I explained to her that was a big part of me from the beginning, and she excepted that. but I guess she thought that she could change that of me later on, but then I found me someone on the powwow trail., but thats a whole other story...

Being married, speaking from my parents, and grand parents, cause I am far from it right now, is about compromise, and that is everything. Though her tribe does not get into the whole powwow scene, can your wife see these changes that the circle and drum bring? Does she understand why, and have you asked her to be apart of it? I guess it really depends on the two people that are involved, and their willinginess to compromise, give and/or take when it comes to certain issues. I think if the two of you handle things in the right way, that the Creator will make sure that everthing goes smoothly, cause you always get out, what you put in your circle...

Last edited by darkwaterlum; 10-05-2006 at 12:36 PM..
darkwaterlum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook