View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 02:30 PM   #5
ndngirl70
powwow bum

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ndngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond repute
ndngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwaterlum
it was cool for a while, but then we argued all the time, and she felt as if I choose singing and dancing, powwowin over her.
I had a similar problem with my ex husband. He knew I was a dancer and singer when he met me. He was the same tribe as me and he even met me at a powwow. He used to pick fights with me and say that I wasn't spending enough time with him at powwows. It got to the point where I stopped going for awhile because it was easier than arguing all the time. In the end though, I really missed it and got back into it when we separated. I wish that I hadn't missed out on it for all those years. If powwowing is who you are, then it's who you are. And although compromise is important to a successful relationship, you can't change who you are.

http://www.mytribalspace.com/tribal/...ame_ndngirl70/
http://www.myspace.com/ndngirl70
ndngirl70 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook