View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 03:34 PM   #8
SmokeEater
Insert Image Here

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SmokeEater has a reputation beyond repute
SmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeEater has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I've been in the same situation countless times, and to find someone who's as involved as I am has been like finding a diamond in the rough.

Not being married, I feel like I can be more selective in who I decide to have a relationship with. Believe me, I've dropped a lot of nice girls because of it. D'lum posted above... I let 'em know up front what the deal is.

Worst case senario I'm happy just being single, which affords me more time for singing.

In your case, I don't think you have that luxury. Even if you can't get her to sit behind you everytime you go sing, hopefully she'll at least let you go and understand why you do that.