View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 10:36 AM   #23
Dtwosnakes
Dtwosnakes

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond reputeDtwosnakes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I've heard some that sing off, and was told by a head singer that it's called screaming,I told him he could scream, and I would sing.Been singing in one form or another for 42 years now, and know that if you scream and not sing you are gonna get a sore throat, because of it, Singing from your diapharmwill help you project more, and won't be half as hard on you. Maybe they need voice lessons, but I don't see that it is right to tell them to not sit on the drum and sing for the people. Maybe you could take some extra time with this person, on the side and help them to get better, or as close as they can get. You may have to say something if they are one of the ones with a big voice, and ar gettin' into the song or feeling. I don't see anything wrong with that, it will also help the drum and singers sound better, and there isn't anything wrong with that, as far as I can tell. But, just like RedS, I to wouldn't tell anyone that couldn't sing, not my way either.