View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 10:20 PM   #13
between2worlds
Great Uncle Patrick

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I'm still a little bit perturbed about Tom Cruise in Risky Business bobbing around the house to Old Time Rock 'n Roll... especially the sock slide on the wood floor.

Seger's tune came out in '78, the movie in '83 and I'm still wondering who the Peeping Tom (pun intended) was during that 5 years.... cuz that was the sort of Home Alone thing I indulged in!

Just take those old records off the shelf
I sit and listen to them by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock 'n' roll

Don't try to take me to a disco
You'll never even get me out on the floor
In ten minutes I'll be late for the door
I like that old time rock 'n' roll

Still like that old time rock 'n' roll
That kind of music just soothes the soul
I reminisce about the days of old
With that old time rock 'n' roll