Thread: Halloween
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 05:32 PM   #5
ok24stacey
*~*~*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
What are your plans for Halloween?

Taking the kiddos out while Hubby stays home and passes out candy. If I could get away with it, I'd trick or treat myself. Until I had kids of my own I would ambush and raid other little kids buckets. That was a lot of work, tho ~ fighting with parents or some little booger that didn't want to give it up without a good squab. I decided it would be easier to have my own kids and let them go out and get candy for me. I'm always having good ideas like that.....

*L

What type of costume do you or your kids plan on wearing?

My 5 year old is going as Snow White and the little bad one is going to be one of the 7 dwarfs.

I forgot to say what I was going as.....a candy pimp

Last edited by ok24stacey; 10-16-2006 at 06:22 PM..
ok24stacey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook