View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 01:27 AM   #24
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShield
I like those... wouldn't use them... but they made me laugh... especially the "Hey son, can you sing long ago and far away?"... LOL

We had one guy who couldn't sing for anything on a drum I once sang with... we made him the sound guy... he was still a part of the group just "kept busy with other responsibilities"

The way I was taught is that the drum is there to heal and make the people feel good around it, never hurt anyone, I wouldn't tell anyone they couldn't sing, that's not my way.

Paselo!
Hey Red, You can tell me that I can't sing. I'm a big guy. I admit it. I can take it! I'm tough skinned. I can't carry a tune in a bucket. I really tried to carry one. The darn bucket handle busted and my tune went out all over the floor. What a mess! Then the trash guy cleaned up the mess and put the whole thing in the dumpster. The trash guy actually had to put on a mask. I'm not talking one of those cheap dust masks. I'm talking one of those that the army uses for chemical warfare. So now you can say I sing like trash. That's OK with me. The worst part is the trash guy sent my voice to the dump where they tried to recycle it. Things got out of hand and the EPA was called in. My voice has been declaired by the EPA as "Toxic Waist". Yep, My voice is a biohazzard. LOL !!! So if I'm sitting at a drum at a powwow and i "START TO SING", hold on tight cause I might just suprise you. I might just pull out a good lead. Odds in Vegas are better but you never know. It's a long shot. You have a better chance of hitting the lotto for a million then I have singing in tune.

Now you want a hint???????? If I'm at a drum and start to sing, put your ear plugs in......... You'll need em

One more thing: I know I'm not the sound guy you are talking about.

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []

Last edited by TKMJ Productions; 10-18-2006 at 01:36 AM..
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook