View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 07:13 PM   #25
RedShield
Singer/ Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond repute
RedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions
Hey Red, You can tell me that I can't sing. I'm a big guy. I admit it. I can take it! I'm tough skinned. I can't carry a tune in a bucket. I really tried to carry one. The darn bucket handle busted and my tune went out all over the floor. What a mess! Then the trash guy cleaned up the mess and put the whole thing in the dumpster. The trash guy actually had to put on a mask. I'm not talking one of those cheap dust masks. I'm talking one of those that the army uses for chemical warfare. So now you can say I sing like trash. That's OK with me. The worst part is the trash guy sent my voice to the dump where they tried to recycle it. Things got out of hand and the EPA was called in. My voice has been declaired by the EPA as "Toxic Waist". Yep, My voice is a biohazzard. LOL !!! So if I'm sitting at a drum at a powwow and i "START TO SING", hold on tight cause I might just suprise you. I might just pull out a good lead. Odds in Vegas are better but you never know. It's a long shot. You have a better chance of hitting the lotto for a million then I have singing in tune.

Now you want a hint???????? If I'm at a drum and start to sing, put your ear plugs in......... You'll need em

One more thing: I know I'm not the sound guy you are talking about.
Good Lord Ken! LOL

Noooo... it wasn't you I was talking about... jeesh!

And good lord... you ain't that bad.. I've heard worse! You have a seat with us any time you want it... as a matter of fact, you've got one this weekend if you want it!

Paselo