View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 12:00 PM   #2
Nezbah
Peace n Mutton Grease

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Nezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Nezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
to all of his fans, adam is in the new clint eastwood movie called flags of our fathers. the dude is already getting alot of oscar talk. his role in the movie is the famous pima indian ira hayes.

guess what im gonna check it out!! im already a fan of marine movies so it wasnt a hard sell.. lol but im lookin forward to seeing ira hayes part in this whole thing.. okay thats all

And here I thought you were gonna tell us of his whereabouts.....lol Dammit injunboy stop teasing me!! hahaha

Hmmm from playing a Navajo to a Pima?? must be a gooter actor there....ayeeeeeees. His canadian navajo (ya'aat'ehh'ehhhhhh...lol) was okay, wonder if he's gonna have to learn that pima language too... I think its more cuz of his smooth native chest....that looks good nekkid on screen, then being a young thing too. Can you see a frybread fluffy jiggly greashy lookin jawn with no teeth on screen playin a role like that?? lol. Gary Farmer isn't that bad.....but you don't see him playing major roles like that in Hollywood, now do you?

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
npathstvl@gmail.com
Nezbah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook