View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 01:13 PM   #28
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandnWolf
Glad I'm not the only one wearing tennis shoes this weekend...lol! I've heard you sing too Ken and I think you do fine, it's that Dtwosnakes that can't carry a tune inna bucket.
Just kiddin Danny.......ya know I love your voice, and I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll this week end

Now! Now! Now! Wait a sec here. Danny does not carry his tunes in a bucket. There in his back pocket. He can pull a tune right out of his back pocket when ever he needs one. Kinda like pulling one out of his butt LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook